- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin or applesauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Whisk together eggs, pumpkin or applesauce, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Stir in flour. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable. (Dough should be dry and stiff)
- Roll dough 1/2-inch-thick.
- Cut with cookie cutters or just make strips.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
Note: These are easily done just by rolling small balls and smashing to 1/2 thick.