“Chairman James Comer and Oversight Committee Republicans are investigating the Biden family’s domestic and international business dealings to determine whether these activities compromise U.S. national security and President Biden’s ability to lead with impartiality. Members of the Biden family have a pattern of peddling access to the highest levels of government to enrich themselves, often to the detriment of U.S. interests. We are committed to following the Biden family and associates’ money trail—consisting of many complex, international transactions worth millions of dollars—and providing answers to the American people. The American people deserve to know whether the President’s connections to his family’s business deals occurred at the expense of American interests and whether they represent a national security threat.”
Evidence obtained by Committee Republicans reveals Joe Biden lied to the American people about his involvement in his family’s business schemes. The Biden family business model is built on Joe Biden’s political career and connections with Joe Biden as the ‘chairman of the board.’ Biden family members sold access for profit around the world to the detriment of American interests. If President Biden is compromised by deals with foreign adversaries and they are impacting his decision making, this is a threat to national security. The American people deserve transparency and accountability about the Biden family’s influence peddling. With the new Republican majority, Oversight Committee Republicans will continue pressing for answers to inform legislative solutions to prevent this abuse of power.-CHAIRMAN JAMES COMEROriginally published on the House Oversight Committee
Keep up with the Biden Family Investigation at https://oversight.house.gov/landing/biden-family-investigation/
- An interactive timeline of the Biden’s pay for play schemes
- Oversight Committee report revealing the Bidens’ dealings with foreign countries.
- Biden Bank Records Memorandum showing the family created over 20 shell companies
- Key Findings from the IRS Whistleblowers
- Whistleblowers’ transcripts press release and links
- Follow-up letters seeking more transcribed interviews in the wake of the IRS whistleblowers’ explosive testimony
- FBI Form 1023 alleging then-Vice President Joe Biden engaged in a bribery and extortion scheme and ultimately received $5 million from a Burisma executive.